ARROW E Series Deadbolt Locks
Arrow E Series deadlocks are unsurpassed for value, quality and durability. Our tamper resistant rotating wrench-proof collar, steel deadbolt with hardened steel pin insert and concealed screws are security features that have made the E Series the most specified deadlock in its class.
- Housing: Two-piece housing, with free spinning outer ring to prevent wrenching. Concealed mounting screws standard on double cylinder functions SFIC unit – 1-3/8" to 2" (35mm to 51mm).
- Thru-bolting: supplied with two 1/4" (6.35mm) steel thru-bolts.
- Deadbolt:1" (25.40mm) throw, solid steel deadbolt with hardened, free spinning, steel pin insert.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" (60mm), 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Deadbolt Fronts: 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1" (25.40mm) standard for 2-3/8" (60.32mm) backset, 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm) standard for 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset. Drive-in deadbolts are available
- Doors: 1-3/8" (34.925mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm) thick standard.
- Strikes: Supplied standard with the #346 wood frame strike. The #345 metal frame strike is optional.
- Handing: All functions are reversible.
- Cylinder, Standard: Solid brass, Arrow “A” keyway, drilled for 6 pins, pinned to 5. E41 and E42 low profile deadbolts are supplied with 5-pin cylinders. Supplied with two brass keys. Available in Schlage CS keyway and other competitive keyways.
- Cylinder Options: Accepts 6 or 7 pin, small format, interchangeable cores. Supplied less cores. Will accept Best or Falcon type cores.
- Warranty: 1 year.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES